Transgender Law Center – ID Please: Quick Guide to Updating Federal Identity Documents

This is the quick-guide version of our comprehensive resource, ID Please: A Guide to Changing California & Federal Identity Documents to Match Your Gender Identity. This quick guide includes the information you need for changing records with the Social Security Administration, passports, and documents issued by U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services.