Transgender Health ECHO
Through the use of the groundbreaking Project ECHO model, and web-based video conferencing technology, your health center will work alongside other health centers to create systems of care that support your transgender and gender-diverse patients. Transgender Health ECHO (Trans ECHO) is an opportunity for your health center to learn from experts and apply those learnings to increase the availability of culturally-responsible, comprehensive primary care for transgender people.
Trans ECHO Learning Objectives:
- Improve my ability and my organization’s ability to provide high-quality care for transgender and gender-diverse patients.
- Assess and expand my organization’s capacity to create an affirming environment for transgender and gender-diverse patients.
- Build relationships with other organizations that will facilitate peer learning experiences, both during the ECHO sessions and beyond.
- Develop and refine strategies that enable my organization to collect and utilize gender identity data to improve health services and patient outcomes.
Who should participate?
- Providers who are currently providing care to transgender and gender diverse patients.
- Health Center Staff with an ability to commit to 12 two-hour sessions in 12 months.
- Providers with an interest in the opportunity to tap into the collaborative power of health center teams and public health experts.
Are you currently participating in TransECHO? If so, click below for access to recordings, survey links and additional resources.
- October 2018 – September 2019 Cohort
The password can be found in the welcome packet you received.
For questions or more information, please email us at email@example.com