The COVID-19 ECHO program is designed to increase your health center's capacity to identify and implement best practices for meeting the needs of lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer, intersex, asexual, and all sexual and gender minority (LGBTQIA+) patients during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Health centers interested in participating in The COVID-19 ECHO must complete an application for consideration.
- Participating organizations must be FQHCs or FQHC look-alikes.
- Health centers will commit a team of 2-6 providers, and will be responsible for submitting 3 cases over the course of the 6-month program.
- Participants of the COVID-19 ECHO will complete brief program assessments throughout the program.
- The program will launch November 18th, and meet the 1st and 3rd Wednesday of every month through May 5th. (11am-1:00pm PST / 1pm-3:00pm CST / 2pm-4:00pm EST).
- Participation will take place through a video conference link.
A total of 24 CME credits will be available for medical providers who are eligible and complete the program evaluations.